Calumex Quick is a ready-to-use blend of Calumex calcium sulfoaluminate (CSA) cement and synthetic anhydrite (25% by weight.)
Mixed at one part Calumex Quick to two parts portland cement, the end product delivers:
- accelerated set times and rapid drying
- very high early strength, even at low temperatures
- no loss of strength over time
- reduced shrinkage
- higher freeze / thaw performance, and
- increased sulphate resistance.
Calumex Quick is suitable for use in rapid repair mortars, self-leveling and self-smoothing mortars, fast-setting tile adhesives and grouts, anchor bolts and non-shrink grouts, glass-fiber reinforced concrete (GRC,) and other applications where a quick set and high early strength are advantages.